Our Yummy Collection is committed to protecting your personal data, handling it responsibly and respecting your privacy. This policy covers the personal data that we collect whenever you interact with us, including when you use our website, when you visit one of our venues, attend an event at Swingers t, and when you interact with us It also covers personal data that we may receive from third parties.
Who are we?
We are a small independent pub and restaurant company.
Yummy Collection / Yummy Pubs Ltd
147a High St
Company Number: 07323160
What data we collect about you
Name and contact details (e.g., email address, telephone number and postal address): When you book a table / function / hotel room / ticket. When you opt-in to receive marketing communications. When you provide us with feedback or submit an enquiry? When you sign up to use our Wi-Fi. If you have an accident while visiting us at our venues. When you pay for a Fuller’s hotel room either in person or online. When you purchase a gift voucher.
Date of birth: To confirm that you are over 18 in order to receive licensed goods and services.When you choose to provide it for marketing personalisation.
Dietary and special needs requirements: When you choose to provide it when booking a table / function / hotel room. UK GDPR is the privacy law implemented across the UK which includes increased protection relating to Special Category Personal Data such as health and religious beliefs. As a result of you telling us that you have an allergy or a specific dietary requirement you may reveal medical conditions or religious beliefs. Special Category Personal Data will only be processed to deliver the products / services that you purchase from us safely.
Information about other guests on your booking including details of any children: When you provide them on behalf of others as part of making a table / function / hotel booking.
Your location / visit information (including registration number): When you use our Wi-Fi. When you make a booking (including pubs & hotels).
Device information and vicinity information (if consented to): When you use our Wi-Fi or leave us feedback.
Information about how you use our websites (e.g., IP address, Google Analytics, a list of URLs starting with your referring site, activity on our website, and the website you exit to): When you browse our websites.
The correspondence that you have with us (e.g., emails, letters, calls, online chat service): When you contact us or we contact you. This may include telephone call recording.
CCTV Recording: When you visit
Your transaction details and payment: When you place an order and pay for food or drink in a Fuller’s pub / hotel via our website. When you pay for a Fuller’s hotel room either in person or online. When you purchase a gift voucher.
How and why we use your personal data
We can only process your personal data if we have a lawful basis to do so, and we are required to inform you of what that lawful basis is.
We use your personal data to provide the following services:
To ensure the performance of a contract for a service we have with you:
• To process any orders, payments, refunds, vouchers and to prevent fraud.
• To administer your booking with us (room, table or event booking), and to send a follow up email for your valued feedback).
When we have a legal obligation to process your data:
• To meet our legal obligations. We are required to keep certain records for legal reasons – for example receipts that we issue or accidents that occur at our venues. We will keep and use this data in line with our legal requirements.
When you give us consent to:
• To keep you informed of our products, services, offers and promotions. We will send you marketing communications about our food, drink, hotel rooms, events and unique Fuller’s experiences if you have indicated that you are happy to receive these (e.g. when you opt-in to receive marketing communications when you book from us).
• To offer you personalised offers and promotions our venues you have attended previously if you consent to this marketing communication.
• For market research and to deliver business insight to help us ensure that our products and services remain relevant.
Processing your data to further our legitimate interests:
One of the lawful basis we rely on to process personal data is called ‘legitimate interests’ whereby we can use your personal data if we have a genuine and legitimate reason and we are not harming any of your rights and interests.
We use legitimate interests in the following circumstances:
• We will monitor opens / clicks and offer redemption on marketing emails to assess engagement.
• To personalise and improve your customer experience. We may use your personal data in tailor our services to your needs and preferences and to provide you with a personalised customer experience.
• To optimise the performance of our websites. We may also collect information on how you use our websites including the pages that you visit and the search criteria that you perform to optimise the performance of the website and personalise content that you see.
• We use CCTV to deter and detect crime and civil offences, to support court action and comply with our legal licensing requirements. We also use CCTV to provide a safe environment for our staff and customers. We use CCTV to facilitate entry / exist from buildings and improve customer service.
• To respond to enquiries and manage complaints.
Sharing your personal data
We are reliant on 3rd party providers to provide our products and services. Where this is the case, we will remain in control of the data, and we will ensure that the 3rd parties comply with high security standards for the protection of your personal data.
3rd party providers include:
• Website Hosting Companies;
• Cloudflare Content Delivery Network;
• Booking System Providers;
• CRM and Customer Feedback Providers;
• Gift Card Providers;
• Wi-Fi Provider;
• Property Management System;
• Online food and drink orders;
• Online food and drink order payments; and
• Online Payments and Credit Card storage.
How we manage your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected. We ensure that we use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to ensure that your data remains secure. These measures include internal policies and employee training, as well as ensuring we have appropriate contracts with 3rd party suppliers and only allowing access to data on a need-to-know basis. We will always be transparent in the way we use your personal data. You will be fully informed about our processing activities through relevant privacy policies.
Right to Access
Rectification & Erasure
We want to make sure that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up to date. If any of your details are incorrect, please let us know and we will amend them. You have the right to have your data ‘erased’